- Can I still return my order?
The usual return policy applies: you have 28 days from the date of delivery to return your items via courier. It is not possible to return your order to a SIDESTEP store.
- How to return?
1. Put the item (in original packaging) in a larger box (don't just send the shoe box).
2. Fill in the Return form which was provided with your order. Include your contact details, order number, return reason and put it into the box.
Didn't receive a return form? You can access it here.
Stick the return label on the box.
3. If you need to print your own return label, you can do so at the UPS portal: Log In (ups.com)
Please see our Label Printing Instructions for more information.
4. Drop your package at a UPS access point or arrange for a collection from your home or work.
5. Receive your refund within 3 - 10 working days once the return has arrived to the warehouse.
- I have a SIDESTEP gift card. Can I still use it?
As long the SIDESTEP stores are open, you can redeem your SIDESTEP gift card in any SIDESTEP store in Europe.
- I just placed an order. Will I still receive it?
Yes, your order won’t be affected.
- The tracking says my order was delivered but I never received it.
Please check with your neighbours to see if one of them received the package for you. If you still can't locate it, contact our Customer Care team for assistance.
- SIDESTEP store locator.
You can check your nearest store here.
- What will happen to my data?
Data is kept in accordance with the legal retention of your country.
- Do you have another question?
Reach out to our Customer Care team here.